What services can you expect from our agent/bank representative?
AmMetLife Takaful Berhad offers takaful plans through our agency force and bank representative. If you intend to participate in a takaful plans marketed by our agents / bank representatives, you can enjoy these value-added services.
- You can check the status of the agent/bank representative via the Malaysian Takaful Association (MTA) website on Public Enquiry on Agent Status.
Visit for more details.
- Go through the AmMetLife Takaful Planner (Customer Fact Finding Form) with you to understand your financial needs and risk appetite.
- Recommend suitable Takaful plan(s) based on the facts furnished in the form.
- Explain the product features, benefits payable, exclusions, contributions and charges.
- Provide Product Disclosure Sheet to assist you in making informed decision and to facilitate product comparison.
- Explain the importance of answering the questions in the proposal form fully and accurately.
- Provide information on making a nomination to ensure benefits payable are received by your nominee or beneficiaries in the event of death.
- Submit your application with completed documents for underwriting after you have signed the proposal form.
- Arrange for medical examination with one of our panel clinics, if required.
- Your Takaful certificate will be delivered to you (by hand or via post) within 15 days after certificate issuance.
- Go through the certificate terms and conditions with you to ensure that this is the right Takaful plan that you have participated in.
- Assist in the renewal process of the certificate.
- Provide continuous service e.g. certificate modifications, change of address and frequency of contributions.
- If the agent/bank representative has left the Company, we shall appoint a new agent/bank representative to service you.
- Guide you/your nominee through the standard procedures on how to file a Takaful claim.