You can now choose from a range of payment methods to determine what’s convenient for you.
- Service Counter – Visit any of the AmBank, AmBank Islamic or AmMetLife branches for payment.
- JomPAY – Pay your takaful contribution using your Current, Savings or Credit Card Account anytime/anywhere with no hidden costs via Internet and Mobile banking at 42 banks nationwide.
1 Log-in to your preferred bank's Internet or mobile banking website.
2 Go to "Bill Payment" and choose "JomPAY".
3 Key in "6460" at Biller Code field.
4 Key in your Certificate number at Ref-1 field.
5 Key in your contact number at Ref-2 field.
6 Key in the payment amount.
7. Click "Submit" to complete the payment process.
- Credit Card Auto Deduction – Make Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) payment automatically by completing the Credit Card Debit Authorisation Form available at any of our AmMetLife branches nationwide.
- Auto Debit –Make authorised payment via the following Banks:
2Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN)
3Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)
To use this facility, please fill Auto Debit application form that is available at our AmMetLife branches nationwide or website and return to AmMetLife Takaful Berhad, Level 23, Menara 1 Sentrum, No. 201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
- Direct Online Banking –AmBank Account holders and credit cardholders can log on to AmOnline to enjoy this free service.
Pay your takaful contribution online in four easy steps:
Step 1 - Login to
Step 2 - Click on Pay Bills & Dues
Step 3 - Select Takaful, insert certificate number, mobile number and amount then confirm.
Step 4 - Repeat Step 3 to pay for other certificates
For Maybank account holders, you may also make online payments via Maybank2U (